torsdag den 15. august 2013

Who am I?


People may know who I am, they think I'm this outgoing person that isn't afraid of anything or meeting new people or doing new things. The truth is that some of those people that I am really close to, they don't know me a 100%. Because even if I might seem this happy and outgoing person, that's all big act. Inside of me I am insecure and I'm having a hard time connecting with people, truly. Maybe I'm just a good actres or maybe I don't even know myself? I've changed throughout the years I've grown and so has my personality, but I still have that little sense of shy and insecurity deep inside of me that no one know about because I'm afraid of telling people. I'm always the one who's talking the most, but sometimes I just wish to be quiet and listen to what other people have too say. But everytime I'm not talking my friends say that there is something wrong and that's not the Normal "me". Sometimes I wish I could change what people saw in me, but I don't know how now since I don't even know if it's me who doesn't know who I really am or if it's the people around me?

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar