søndag den 18. august 2013

A new capture in my life

Tomorrow is going to be the first day of a new capture in my life, I'm starting my first year in a different school where there are a lot of unknown faces. I'm pretty scared, it's scarier than leaving for my exchange. I wish I was there right now.. On my exchange in my host country with all the friends I made there. All the Rotarians, we're all one big family and I'm never gonna get that any other place I will go. We Rotarians, we understand each other even if we are so different and come from so different backgrounds, but we're all the same!
Tomorrow when I step into the school, I'm gonna make new friends - some people I'm not gonna tolerate some people I will avoid and some people I will love and they will be my friends. I don't know who the relationship with my teachers is going to be, but during my exchange I was really close to most of my teachers. They didn't just learn me what we had to do in school, but also about life. I don't know if it's gonna be the same or even close to the same.
I know that I'm gonna make it trough these 3 year, but I also know that it's not gonna be without struggle and hard work. But at the end I will finish with a cap on my head and I will wear it with pride!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar