mandag den 19. august 2013

Exactly what I didn't want to happen

For a week ago I was at a festival having fun with my friends, drinking was a part of it too. My purpose wasn't to go and find me a cute nice guy who might bf potential, but just to have fun and nothing else. First I made out with a really nice guy and good looking the first day, he even got my number which is something I don't just give because i usually don't want anything to do with them after - but whatever he was a exception. Well after I walked away from him I made out with two other guys that night. The next and last day I made out with a lot of guys. I met up with this first guy again that night too, we made out again and talked for a while. Then I went somewhere else with my friends, and ofc I made out with another guy there too. Early in the morning before I went home, I was talking again with the first guy - one of my friends told him that he's lucky if he didn't get herpes.. I told him not to believe what my friend said. Before I said goodbye, he asked if it was true - that I had made out with many other guys... I was scared of telling the truth, because if he knew he wouldn't like me, so I lied and said that there was only one other guy besides him. Didn't think he would ever find out. I've never been so wrong before, and yet I was right - because now he doesn't want to talk to me or anything. Usually I don't fall for guys easily, most of the time I'm cold and don't let guys come close to me because I'm scared that I will end up getting hurt, so I just push all my feelings aside.
This time.. This time it was different, he really hit a soft spot in me and I want to get to know him better, but of course I just had to screw it up. Now I can't stop thinking about him and wanting to text him all the time.. I can see the way he texts back that he really doesn't care for me at all and it hurts it really hurt now...

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar