søndag den 15. december 2013

R.I.P

This morning a young man with the age of only 19, was found frozen by a lake. He fell and hit his head, thereafter froze to death. This young man belonged to a small town, small school, small society and a small church. But within this society all the people, they all have such big hearts and they are very supportive in everything you do. When somethings go wrong, they're always there ready to help you with whatever you need. This young man will always be remembered. All his friends, family and people he went to high school with are sharing his greatness and kindness. Sharing the memories they had with him,  or just take their time to say: rest in peace, you were and will always be loved.
The kids always have the nicest things to say in these kind of situation. I never thought I would end up in a school like that, but I'm absouloty thankful for that I did!
This kid who just passed away, he was the first guy to ever take me out on a date. It was on homecoming last year, a night I'll never forget not  I ever forget him.
I couldn't believe it when I heard the news. I'm absouloty speechless.
May God be with his family and friends.
- Remember always to say I love you

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar